Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
» Volapük language » Lemmas
- Category:Volapük adjectives: Volapük terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Volapük adverbs: Volapük terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Volapük conjunctions: Volapük terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Volapük determiners: Volapük terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Volapük interjections: Volapük terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Volapük morphemes: Volapük word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Volapük nouns: Volapük terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Volapük numerals: Volapük terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Volapük particles: Volapük terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Volapük prepositions: Volapük adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Volapük pronouns: Volapük terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Volapük verbs: Volapük terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
Pages in category "Volapük lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 2,247 total.(previous 200) (next 200)
(previous 200) (next 200)