former; original; primary; raw; level; cause; source
|simp. and trad.
- (～縣) Wuyuan County, Bayan Nur, Inner Mongolia
- 秋七月，有虹見於玉堂；五原山岸，盡皆崩裂。 [Classical Chinese, trad.]
- 秋七月，有虹见于玉堂；五原山岸，尽皆崩裂。 [Classical Chinese, simp.]
- From: Romance of the Three Kingdoms, circa 14th century CE
- Qiū qī yuè, yǒu hóng jiàn yú yùtáng; Wǔyuán shān àn, jìn jiē bēngliè. [Pinyin]
- In autumn during the seventh lunar month, a rainbow was seen in the imperial palace; in the side of a mountain in Wuyuan, a huge rift was created (as the result of an earthquake).