惏 (radical 61 心+8, 11 strokes, cangjie input 心木木 (PDD), four-corner 94090, composition ⿰忄林)
- KangXi: page 390, character 30
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 10785
- Dae Jaweon: page 724, character 26
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2314, character 1
- Unihan data for U+60CF
|For pronunciation and definitions of 惏 – see 婪 (“to covet; to be avaricious; to be greedy”).
(This character, 惏, is a variant form of 婪.)
- Only used in 惏悷 and 惏慄／惏栗.
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
惏 • (ram>nam) (hangeul 람>남, revised ram>nam, McCune-Reischauer ram>nam, Yale lam>nam)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text