県 (radical 109 目+4, 9 strokes, cangjie input 月山女火 (BUVF), composition ⿱⿺𠃊目小)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 803, character 15
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 23210
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2478, character 4
- Unihan data for U+770C
|For pronunciation and definitions of 県 – see 𥄉.
(This character, 県, is a variant form of 𥄉.)
Side form; as a part of a complex character.
(grade 3 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 縣)
県 (hiragana あがた, rōmaji agata)
- a historical administrative district
- the countryside
県 (hiragana けん, rōmaji ken)
- a type of administrative district, including 43 of the 47 prefectures of modern day Japan, Chinese counties, French departments, etc.
県 (hiragana あがた, rōmaji Agata)
- A surname.
県 • (hyeon) (hangeul 현, revised hyeon, McCune-Reischauer hyŏn, Yale hyen)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text