Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Kanji in this term|
Originally the potential conjugation of root verb 延ぶ (nobu, “to spread something”), used to mean "to make something widely known".
- To express or state something.
- Kare ga jibun no iken o nobeta.
- He expressed his own opinion.
- izen ni nobeta-tōri
- as stated previously
A common construction for using this verb would be:
- 言う (iu): to say
- 語る (kataru): to tell a story or tale
- 説く (toku): to explain
- 告げる (tsugeru): to pass along something