Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Breton terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Breton verb forms: Breton verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Breton auxiliary verbs: Breton verbs that provide additional conjugations for other verbs.
- Category:Breton verbs by inflection type: Breton verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Breton intransitive verbs: Breton verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Breton transitive verbs: Breton verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A B CH C’H D E F G H I J K L M N O P R S T U V W Y Z|
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Breton verbs"
The following 79 pages are in this category, out of 79 total.