Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Ingush lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Ingush adverbs: Ingush terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Ingush conjunctions: Ingush terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Ingush determiners: Ingush terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Ingush nouns: Ingush terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Ingush particles: Ingush terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Ingush pronouns: Ingush terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Ingush lemmas"
The following 89 pages are in this category, out of 89 total.