Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Jingpho lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Jingpho adverbs: Jingpho terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Jingpho interjections: Jingpho terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Jingpho nouns: Jingpho terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Jingpho phrases: Jingpho groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Jingpho verbs: Jingpho terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 5 subcategories, out of 5 total.
Pages in category "Jingpho lemmas"
The following 39 pages are in this category, out of 39 total.
- na a mying hpa ta
- na hpung nambat gaw kaning ta
- namdum kara kaw rai
- nang anhte hpe tsun dan lu na i
- nang chye ai i
- nang hpe ngai tsaw ra ai
- nang hte mu hkrum ai grai kabu ai yaw
- ngai chye mayu ai
- ngai dai hku n shadu ai
- ngai dai hku zawn nawn ai
- ngai mung
- ngai n chye ai
- ngai n chye na ai
- ngwi pyaw ai X'mas rai u ga