Category:Upper Sorbian lemmas
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Upper Sorbian lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Upper Sorbian adjectives: Upper Sorbian terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Upper Sorbian adverbs: Upper Sorbian terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Upper Sorbian conjunctions: Upper Sorbian terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Upper Sorbian determiners: Upper Sorbian terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Upper Sorbian interjections: Upper Sorbian terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Upper Sorbian morphemes: Upper Sorbian word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Upper Sorbian multiword terms: Upper Sorbian lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Upper Sorbian nouns: Upper Sorbian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Upper Sorbian numerals: Upper Sorbian terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Upper Sorbian prepositions: Upper Sorbian adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Upper Sorbian pronouns: Upper Sorbian terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Upper Sorbian verbs: Upper Sorbian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
|Top – A B C Č Ć D E F G H Ch I J K Ł L M N O P R S Š Ś T U V W Y Z Ž|
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- Upper Sorbian conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- Upper Sorbian determiners (2 c, 4 e)
- Upper Sorbian interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- Upper Sorbian verbs (10 c, 75 e)
Pages in category "Upper Sorbian lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 745 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)