Category:Upper Sorbian nouns
Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest and oldest pages|
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update:|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit:|
Upper Sorbian terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Upper Sorbian noun forms: Upper Sorbian nouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Upper Sorbian animate nouns: Upper Sorbian nouns that refer to humans or animals.
- Category:Upper Sorbian diminutive nouns: Upper Sorbian nouns that are derived from a base word to convey endearment, small size or small intensity.
- Category:Upper Sorbian nouns by gender: Upper Sorbian nouns organized by the gender they belong to.
- Category:Upper Sorbian inanimate nouns: Upper Sorbian nouns that refer to inanimate objects (not humans or animals).
- Category:Upper Sorbian nouns with other-gender equivalents: Upper Sorbian nouns that refer to gendered concepts (e.g. actor vs. actress, king vs. queen) and have corresponding other-gender equivalent terms.
- Category:Upper Sorbian pluralia tantum: Upper Sorbian nouns that are mostly or exclusively used in the plural form.
- Category:Upper Sorbian proper nouns: Upper Sorbian nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Upper Sorbian verbal nouns: Upper Sorbian nouns morphologically related to a verb and similar to it in meaning.
|Top – A B C Č Ć D E F G H Ch I J K Ł L M N O P R S Š Ś T U V W Y Z Ž|
This category has the following 9 subcategories, out of 9 total.
- Upper Sorbian noun forms (0 c, 27 e)
- Upper Sorbian animate nouns (0 c, 3 e)
- Upper Sorbian diminutive nouns (0 c, 7 e)
- Upper Sorbian nouns by gender (4 c, 0 e)
- Upper Sorbian inanimate nouns (0 c, 11 e)
- Upper Sorbian verbal nouns (0 c, 10 e)
Pages in category "Upper Sorbian nouns"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 500 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)