choco (plural chocos)
- (Australia, slang, affectionate) A person with dark skin tone.
- (Australia, obsolete) A militiaman or conscript, short for chocolate soldier.
- (Australia, slang) An army reservist.
- 1942 September 2, Chocos with Hard Centres, in the Sydney Sun, quoted in 1966 by Sidney J. Baker in The Australian Language, second edition, chapter VIII, section 3, page 167
The slang term for a dark skinned person may be used by such people themselves (the Australian television series Pizza made a good deal of fun with that for instance), but is generally considered racist when used otherwise.
- (Chile) with unclothed arms
choco m (plural chocos)