Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Subject to or troubled by battles, controversy or debates.
- Prepared or armed for battle.
- Of a wall, fortress, etc., having battlements or crenellations.
- (heraldry) Drawn with a line of alternating square indentations and extensions.
subject to or troubled by battles, controversy or debates
prepared or armed for battle
having battlements or crenellations
(heraldry) drawn with a line of alternating square indendations and extensions
- simple past tense and past participle of