Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- to spoil, damage, corrupt
As chuvas estragaram a colheita.
- The rains ruined the harvest.
- to botch, bungle
Ele não estraga nada.
- He doesn't screw anything up.
- to go bad (of foods and commodities)
Essas laranjas estragaram.
- These oranges have gone bad.
Conjugation of the Portuguese -ar verb estragar
- Rule: g becomes a gu before e.
1 Argentine and Uruguayan voseo prefers the tú form for the present subjunctive.Other verbs with this conjugation: