Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Not subject to corruption or decay.
- Our bodies shall be changed into incorruptible and immortal substances.
- Incapable of being bribed or morally corrupted; inflexibly just and upright.
incorruptible (plural incorruptibles)
- (historical) One of an ancient religious sect of Alexandria, whose adherents believed that the body of Christ was incorruptible, and that he suffered hunger, thirst, and pain only in appearance.
incorruptible (masculine and feminine, plural incorruptibles)
- “incorruptible” in le Trésor de la langue française informatisé (The Digitized Treasury of the French Language).
incorruptible m, f (plural incorruptibles)