Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
From Alexander the Great
- A city and port in Egypt.
- A census-designated place in Calhoun County, Alabama, USA
- A city in Monroe Township, Madison County, Indiana, USA
- A city in Kentucky, USA, and one of the two county seats of Campbell County.
- A city and the parish seat of Rapides Parish, Louisiana, USA
- A city in Minnesota, USA, and the county seat of Douglas County.
- A city in Clark County, Missouri, USA
- A village in Thayer County, Nebraska, USA
- A town in Grafton County, New Hampshire, USA
- A town in Jefferson County, New York, USA
- A village in Licking County, Ohio, USA
- An unincorporated community in Scioto County, Ohio, USA
- A borough in Huntingdon County, Pennsylvania, USA
- A town in DeKalb County, Tennessee, USA
- An independent city in Virginia, USA
- A city in Hanson County, South Dakota, USA
- A former town in United Counties of Stormont, Dundas and Glengarry, Ontario, Canada; now a part of the township of North Glengarry
- A ghost town in British Columbia, Canada
- A town in Sarah Baartman District Municipality, Eastern Cape, South Africa
- A town in Ehlanzeni District Municipality, Mpumalanga, South Africa
- A female given name.
city in Egypt
any of a number of cities bearing the same name
female given name
- Alternative form of
First declension, with locative.