Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (not comparable) Of or intended for those who are walking.
- pedestrian crossing
- pedestrian zone
- (comparable, figuratively) Ordinary, dull; everyday; unexceptional.
- His manner of dress was pedestrian but tidy.
- a pedestrian life
- 2016 June 11, Phil McNulty, “England 1-1 Russia”, in BBC Sport:
- England were hugely impressive in the first half in particular, when their supporters inside this magnificent bowl at Stade Velodrome roared their approval as Russia were pressed into submission and made to look pedestrian.
of or intended for pedestrians
pedestrian (plural pedestrians)
somebody walking rather than using a vehicle