Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
provòditi impf (Cyrillic spelling прово̀дити)
- (transitive) to lead, guide, take (somebody by showing the way)
- (transitive) to install (electricity, installations etc.), lay/run lines
- (transitive) to carry out, implement, execute, put into effect (measures)
- provoditi odluku — to carry out a decision
- (transitive) to spend (time)
- slobodno vr(ij)eme provodim pišući r(j)ečnik — I spend my free time writing a dictionary
- provoditi dan — to spend one's day
- kako si proveo l(j)eto? — how was your summer?
- (reflexive) to spend one's (free) time, fare in (in a particular manner)
- l(ij)epo se provedite za vikend! — have a good time during the weekend!
Conjugation of provoditi
- pròvesti pf