Jump to navigation Jump to search
riser (plural risers)
- Someone or something which rises.
- A platform or stand used to lift or elevate something.
- The choir stood on risers for the performance.
- The vertical part of a step on a staircase.
- (archery) The main body of a bow.
- A vertical utility conduit, pipe or path between floors of a building for placement of cables (e.g. telephone, networking), or to convey fluids (e.g. gas, water).
- A pipe connecting an individual exhaust port of an internal combustion engine to the muffler, particularly on aircraft.
- A Manx cat with a showable short tail.
- A strip of webbing joining a parachute's harness to the rigging lines.
someone or something
part of a step
main body of a bow
- Present tense of rise