Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: ríser
riser (plural risers)
- Someone or something which rises.
- A platform or stand used to lift or elevate something.
- The choir stood on risers for the performance.
- The vertical part of a step on a staircase.
- (archery) The main body of a bow.
- A conduit or path between floors of a building for placement of telephone, networking, and other utility cables.
- Pipe connecting an individual exhaust port of an internal combustion engine to the muffler, particularly on aircraft.
- A Manx cat with a showable short tail.
someone or something
part of a step
main body of a bow
- Present tense of rise