Jump to navigation Jump to search
to close; to gather; to join; to fit; all; together
|mouth; (a measure word, for people, livestock or utensils)|
|simp. and trad.
- (literary) to close the mouth
- (literary) to say together; to speak in unison
- (literary) to quarrel
- (of food, dishes) to be to one's taste; to be tasty
- (of a wound) to heal up; to form a scab
- (literary) junction; point of convergence (of two rivers)
- (Chinese phonetics) Short for 合口呼 (hékǒuhū, “close-mouth sounds”).
|Kanji in this term|
- (Tokyo) あ [àíkúchí] (Heiban – )
- (Tokyo) あ ち[àíkúꜜchì] (Nakadaka – )
- IPA(key): [a̠ikɯ̟ᵝt͡ɕi]