戯 (Kangxi radical 62, 戈+11, 15 strokes, cangjie input 卜金戈 (YCI), composition ⿰虚戈)
- Kangxi Dictionary: not present, would follow page 414, character 9
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 11665
- Dae Jaweon: page 758, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian (first edition): volume 2, page 1411, character 10
- Unihan data for U+622F
|For pronunciation and definitions of 戯 – see 戲 (“to play; to amuse; to have fun; to tease; to chaff; etc.”).|
(This character, 戯, is a variant form of 戲.)
Japanese shinjitai Simplified from 戲 (䖒 → 虚).
(common “Jōyō” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 戲)
戯 (eumhun 희롱할 희 (huironghal hui))
- Alternative form of 戲/戱 (“Hanja form? of 희 (“play”).”)
- 국제퇴계학회 대구경북지부 (國際退溪學會 大邱慶北支部) (2007). Digital Hanja Dictionary, 전자사전／電子字典.