Japanese shinjitai Simplified from 戱 (虛 → 虚).
戯 (radical 62 戈+11, 15 strokes, cangjie input 卜金戈 (YCI), composition ⿰虚戈)
- theatrical play, show
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 414, character 9
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 11665
- Dae Jaweon: page 758, character 2
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 2, page 1411, character 10
- Unihan data for U+622F
|For pronunciation and definitions of 戯 – see 戲 (“to play; to amuse; to have fun; to tease; to chaff; etc.”).
(This character, 戯, is a variant form of 戲.)
(common “Jōyō” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 戲)
戯 • (hui, hwi) (hangeul 희, 휘, revised hui, hwi, McCune-Reischauer hŭi, hwi, Yale huy, hwi)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text