Japanese shinjitai simplified from 發.
発 (radical 105 癶+4, 9 strokes, cangjie input 弓人一大心 (NOMKP), composition ⿱癶⿻二儿)
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 784, character 2
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 22662
- Dae Jaweon: page 1193, character 12
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 4, page 2760, character 4
- Unihan data for U+767A
|For pronunciation and definitions of 発 – see 發.
(This character, 発, is the former (1969-1976) Singaporean simplified form of 發.)
(grade 3 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 發)
- set off, depart
- start from
発 (hiragana はつ, rōmaji hatsu)
発 (hiragana はつ, rōmaji -hatsu)
- Counter for artillery fire. Round.
- ippatsu no jūdan
- one round of bullets
- (by extension) Counter for other things which are "fired".