Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
See also: 耗
- to waste, to destroy, to diminish
- hence it came to mean, a rat
- KangXi: page 850, character 16
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 24946
- Dae Jaweon: page 1274, character 4
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2594, character 5
- Unihan data for U+79CF
|For pronunciation and definitions of 秏 – see 耗.
(This character, 秏, is a variant form of 耗.)
|simp. and trad.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- This entry needs a definition. Please add one, then remove