絵 (radical 120 糸+6, 12 strokes, cangjie input 女火人一戈 (VFOMI), composition ⿰糸会)
- draw, sketch, paint
- KangXi: not present, would follow page 924, character 16
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 27464
- Dae Jaweon: page 1359, character 15
- Hanyu Da Zidian: not present, would follow volume 5, page 3394, character 10
- Unihan data for U+7D75
|For pronunciation and definitions of 絵 – see 繪.
(This character, 絵, is a variant form of 繪.)
This is the simplified form of 繪 that was used in Singapore from 1969 to 1976. Singapore, like the PRC, now uses 绘.
(grade 2 “Kyōiku” kanji, shinjitai kanji, kyūjitai form 繪)
we → e
絵 (hiragana え, rōmaji e, historical hiragana ゑ)
- picture, painting, drawing, sketch
絵 (gói, gối)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text