Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Guaraní lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Guaraní adjectives: Guaraní terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Guaraní conjunctions: Guaraní terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Guaraní determiners: Guaraní terms that reference nouns, expressing their contexts directly.
- Category:Guaraní interjections: Guaraní terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Guaraní nouns: Guaraní terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Guaraní numerals: Guaraní terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Guaraní prepositions: Guaraní adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Guaraní pronouns: Guaraní terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Guaraní verbs: Guaraní terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Guaraní adjectives (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Guaraní conjunctions (0 c, 1 e)
- ► Guaraní determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Guaraní possessive determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Guaraní interjections (0 c, 0 e)
- ► Guaraní verbs (0 c, 11 e)
Pages in category "Guaraní lemmas"
The following 74 pages are in this category, out of 74 total.