Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
Latvian terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
- Category:Latvian verb forms: Latvian verbs that are conjugated to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Latvian ambitransitive verbs: Latvian verbs that may or may not direct actions, occurrences or states to grammatical objects.
- Category:Latvian verbs by inflection type: Latvian verbs organized by the type of inflection they follow.
- Category:Latvian intransitive verbs: Latvian verbs that don't require any grammatical objects.
- Category:Latvian transitive verbs: Latvian verbs that indicate actions, occurrences or states directed to one or more grammatical objects.
|Top – A Ā B C Č D E Ē F G Ģ H I Ī J K Ķ L Ļ M N Ņ O P R S Š T U Ū V Z Ž|
This category has the following 21 subcategories, out of 21 total.
- ► Latvian verb forms (14 c, 8451 e)
- ► Latvian ambitransitive verbs (0 c, 42 e)
- ► Latvian third-person-only verbs (0 c, 6 e)
- ► Latvian participles (10 c, 4227 e)
- ► Latvian reflexive verb forms (0 c, 17 e)
- ► Latvian transitive verbs (1 c, 204 e)
Pages in category "Latvian verbs"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 347 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)