Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Pali terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Pali pronoun forms: Pali pronouns that are inflected to display grammatical relations other than the main form.
- Category:Pali demonstrative pronouns: Pali pronouns that refer to nouns, comparing them to external references.
- Category:Pali interrogative pronouns: Pali pronouns that indicate questions.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Pali pronoun forms (0 c, 110 e)
- ► Pali interrogative pronouns (0 c, 33 e)
- ► Pali pronouns in Khmer script (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Pali pronouns in Sinhalese script (0 c, 1 e)
Pages in category "Pali pronouns"
The following 60 pages are in this category, out of 60 total.