Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Yagnobi » Lemmas
Yagnobi lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Yagnobi adjectives: Yagnobi terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Yagnobi adverbs: Yagnobi terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Yagnobi nouns: Yagnobi terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Yagnobi numerals: Yagnobi terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Yagnobi pronouns: Yagnobi terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Yagnobi verbs: Yagnobi terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
- Yagnobi adjectives (0 c, 20 e)
- Yagnobi adverbs (0 c, 4 e)
- Yagnobi nouns (0 c, 99 e)
- Yagnobi numerals (0 c, 12 e)
- Yagnobi pronouns (0 c, 8 e)
- Yagnobi verbs (0 c, 11 e)
Pages in category "Yagnobi lemmas"
The following 157 pages are in this category, out of 157 total.