Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ss"
- social security
- Subsahara, Subsaharan
- spousal support
- steam ship
- Screw Steamer - screw-driven steamship
- (US, Navy) Sub Surface - diesel powered attack submarine
- (military, rocketry) NATO prefix-code for surface-to-surface missile systems developed by the Soviet Union
- (baseball) shortstop
- One of the official capital forms of ß (the other one is ẞ), or ss used in Swiss and Liechtenstein German, or once ſs (in Antiqua)
- Abbreviation of Schutzstaffel.