Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- Rhymes: -ændɪŋ
banding (plural bandings)
- A pattern of band-like markings.
- You can recognize this species of bird by the banding on the wing.
- A technique used in the study of wild birds, by attaching a small, individually numbered, metal or plastic tag to their legs or wings.
3. Doing things related to being in a band ' What are you doing? ' ' I'm banding with the rest of my band '
- (technique in study of birds): ringing
technique in study of birds
- present participle of