Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Iban lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Iban adjectives: Iban terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Iban adverbs: Iban terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Iban classifiers: Iban terms that classify nouns according to their meanings.
- Category:Iban conjunctions: Iban terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Iban determiners: Iban terms that narrow down, within the conversational context, the referent of the following noun.
- Category:Iban interjections: Iban terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Iban morphemes: Iban word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Iban multiword terms: Iban lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Iban nouns: Iban terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Iban numerals: Iban terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Iban phrases: Iban groups of words elaborated to express ideas, not necessarily phrases in the grammatical sense.
- Category:Iban prepositions: Iban adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Iban pronouns: Iban terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Iban verbs: Iban terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 14 subcategories, out of 14 total.
- Iban determiners (0 c, 2 e)
- Iban interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- Iban verbs (3 c, 144 e)
Pages in category "Iban lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 619 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)
- baka ni
- bulu bansu
- Bup Kudus