Jump to navigation Jump to search
- To occupy exactly the same space.
- The two squares coincide nicely.
- To occur at the same time.
- The conference will coincide with his vacation.
- To correspond, concur, or agree.
- Our ideas coincide, except in certain areas.
to occupy exactly the same space
to occur at the same time
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
- Rhymes: -ide
- third-person singular (ele and ela, also used with você and others) present indicative of coincidir
- second-person singular (tu, sometimes used with você) affirmative imperative of coincidir