Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- first-person singular indicative present of condurre
- (transitive) I lead, bring or draw together; assemble, collect.
- (transitive) I connect, join, unite; close up; coagulate.
- (transitive) I hire, rent, employ, take on lease, undertake; farm; bribe.
- (intransitive) I am conducive to, contribute to something by being useful, I am of use or profitable, serve.
- “conduco” in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879.