Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- first-person singular present indicative of indurre
- I lead, bring or conduct in or into somewhere.
- I bring forward, exhibit, represent.
- I bring into or before a court.
- I take into one's family, bring home.
- (by extension) I put on, wear; assume.
- (by extension) I draw over, spread over, overlay, cover, overspread.
- (figuratively) I smooth over, strike out, erase.
- (figuratively) I bring into, introduce, insert; describe; initiate; establish.
- (figuratively) I lead to or into; induce, move, excite, persuade, entice; mislead, seduce, delude, cajole, deceive.
- (figuratively, with animum or in animum) I bring one's mind to, resolve, determine; suppose, imagine.
Conjugation of induco (third conjugation)