Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (transitive) I carry different ways, spread, scatter, disperse, separate.
- (transitive, figuratively) I distract, disquiet or disturb someone; confound.
- (transitive, figuratively) I spread, publish, circulate, divulge; cry down, defame.
- (transitive, figuratively) I defer, put off, protract, delay, adjourn.
- (intransitive) I am different, differ, vary.
Irregular, but resembling the third conjugation. The principal parts come from several different words originally.
- differo in Charlton T. Lewis & Charles Short, A Latin Dictionary, Oxford: Clarendon Press, 1879