Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (transitive, intransitive) To use a car horn.
- They stood and observed how long it took for the other cars to honk.
- (intransitive) To make a loud, harsh sound like a car horn.
- (intransitive) To make the vocal sound of a goose.
- (informal) To vomit: regurgitate the contents of one's stomach.
- (informal) To have a bad smell.
- (informal) To squeeze playfully, usually a breast or nose.
to use a car horn
to honk like a goose
the sound produced by a typical car horn
the cry of a goose
- Imitation of car horn, used, for example, to clear a path for oneself.
honk (plural honks)
- Clipping of .