Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: Appendix:Variations of "ji"
- future tense and modal (in unchanged conjunct verbs)
- "Oo, yay," ikido, "mii waabang ji-maajaayaang," ikido.
- "Oh, goodness, we will leave tomorrow," she said.
- that, so that, in order to
- The Ojibwe People's Dictionary https://ojibwe.lib.umn.edu/main-entry/ji-pv-tns
ji- (plural ma-)
Generally, noun class 5 has no prefix, in which case ma- is prefixed to the word instead of replacing ji-.
- Used to specify female gender.