Jump to navigation Jump to search
- punkin (US, term of endearment)
pumpkin (plural pumpkins)
- A domesticated plant, in species Cucurbita pepo, similar in growth pattern, foliage, flower, and fruit to the squash or melon.
- The round yellow or orange fruit of this plant.
- (uncountable) The color of the fruit of the pumpkin plant.
- pumpkin colour:
- (Australia) Any of a number of cultivars from the genus Cucurbita; known in the US as winter squash.
- (US) A term of endearment for someone small and cute.
fruit of this plant
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Wiktionary:Entry layout#Translations.
Translations to be checked