Variant of اکو, from Proto-Malayic *aku, from Proto-Malayo-Chamic *aku, from Proto-Malayo-Sumbawan *aku, from Proto-Sunda-Sulawesi *aku, from Proto-Western Malayo-Polynesian *aku, from Proto-Malayo-Polynesian *aku, from Proto-Austronesian *aku.
داکو (Rumi spelling daku, (poetic))
- I (personal pronoun)
- me (direct object of a verb)
- me (object of a preposition)
- me (indirect object of a verb)
- my (belonging to me)
Used as object of:
- a preposition that ends with an 'ن' (e.g., اکن, دڠن).
- a transitive verb that ends with an 'ن' (e.g., منمنکن, ممنتيڠکن).