Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- KangXi: page 605, character 6
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 17125
- Dae Jaweon: page 998, character 14
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 3, page 1554, character 5
- Unihan data for U+6C52
- yedict.com (叶典)
|For pronunciation and definitions of 汒 – see 茫.
(This character, 汒, is an ancient form of 茫.)
This character does not appear to be used in modern Japanese.
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text