襾 (radical 146, 襾+0, 6 strokes, cangjie input 一山月 (MUB) or X一山月 (XMUB), four-corner 10227, composition ⿱一⿻凵冂)
- Kangxi radical #146, ⾑.
襾 is the 146th radical of the Chinese dictionary. It most often appears at the top in the form 覀 as in 覄. It is important to distinguish it from 西 and 酉.
- KangXi: page 1128, character 9
- Dai Kanwa Jiten: character 34762
- Dae Jaweon: page 1595, character 18
- Hanyu Da Zidian: volume 4, page 2805, character 1
- Unihan data for U+897E
(uncommon “Hyōgai” kanji)
- This term needs a translation to English. Please help out and add a translation, then remove the text
- On (unclassified): あ (a), か (ka), け (ke)
- Kun: おおう (oou)