Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Extremaduran lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Extremaduran adjectives: Extremaduran terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Extremaduran adverbs: Extremaduran terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Extremaduran conjunctions: Extremaduran terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Extremaduran morphemes: Extremaduran word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Extremaduran nouns: Extremaduran terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Extremaduran numerals: Extremaduran terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Extremaduran prepositions: Extremaduran adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Extremaduran pronouns: Extremaduran terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Extremaduran proper nouns: Extremaduran nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Extremaduran verbs: Extremaduran terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 10 subcategories, out of 10 total.
- ► Extremaduran conjunctions (0 c, 3 e)
- ► Extremaduran morphemes (2 c, 0 e)
- ► Extremaduran verbs (0 c, 18 e)
Pages in category "Extremaduran lemmas"
The following 99 pages are in this category, out of 99 total.