Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Mazanderani lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Mazanderani adjectives: Mazanderani terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Mazanderani adverbs: Mazanderani terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Mazanderani interjections: Mazanderani terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Mazanderani morphemes: Mazanderani word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Mazanderani nouns: Mazanderani terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Mazanderani pronouns: Mazanderani terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
This category has the following 6 subcategories, out of 6 total.
Pages in category "Mazanderani lemmas"
The following 76 pages are in this category, out of 76 total.