Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Newest pages ordered by last category link update|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Fundamental » All languages » Niuean » Lemmas
Niuean lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Niuean interjections: Niuean terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Niuean multiword terms: Niuean lemmas that are an idiomatic combination of multiple words.
- Category:Niuean nouns: Niuean terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Niuean numerals: Niuean terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Niuean particles: Niuean terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Niuean pronouns: Niuean terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Niuean verbs: Niuean terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 7 subcategories, out of 7 total.
- Niuean interjections (0 c, 1 e)
- Niuean multiword terms (0 c, 3 e)
- Niuean nouns (1 c, 45 e)
- Niuean numerals (0 c, 11 e)
- Niuean particles (0 c, 1 e)
- Niuean pronouns (1 c, 11 e)
- Niuean verbs (0 c, 12 e)
Pages in category "Niuean lemmas"
The following 85 pages are in this category, out of 85 total.