Jump to navigation Jump to search
|Recent additions to the category|
|Oldest pages ordered by last edit|
Tuvan lemmas, categorized by their part of speech.
- Category:Tuvan adjectives: Tuvan terms that give attributes to nouns, extending their definitions.
- Category:Tuvan adverbs: Tuvan terms that modify clauses, sentences and phrases directly.
- Category:Tuvan conjunctions: Tuvan terms that connect words, phrases or clauses together.
- Category:Tuvan interjections: Tuvan terms that express emotions, sounds, etc. as exclamations.
- Category:Tuvan morphemes: Tuvan word-elements used to form full words.
- Category:Tuvan nouns: Tuvan terms that indicate people, beings, things, places, phenomena, qualities or ideas.
- Category:Tuvan numerals: Tuvan terms that quantify nouns.
- Category:Tuvan particles: Tuvan terms that do not belong to any of the inflected grammatical word classes, often lacking their own grammatical functions and forming other parts of speech or expressing the relationship between clauses.
- Category:Tuvan prepositions: Tuvan adpositions that are placed before their objects.
- Category:Tuvan pronouns: Tuvan terms that refer to and substitute nouns.
- Category:Tuvan proper nouns: Tuvan nouns that indicate individual entities, such as names of persons, places or organizations.
- Category:Tuvan verbs: Tuvan terms that indicate actions, occurrences or states.
This category has the following 12 subcategories, out of 12 total.
- ► Tuvan conjunctions (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Tuvan interjections (0 c, 2 e)
- ► Tuvan morphemes (4 c, 0 e)
- ► Tuvan verbs (4 c, 32 e)
Pages in category "Tuvan lemmas"
The following 200 pages are in this category, out of 267 total.(previous page) (next page)
(previous page) (next page)