Union (plural Unions)
- The 0-10-2 locomotive wheel arrangement. Derived from the name of the only U.S. company to use that configuration.
- (US, with determiner, dated, especially 19th century) The United States of America.
- (US, with determiner, historical) Those of the United States that did not secede at the time of the Civil War (of the United States of America).
- (Britain, with determiner) The United Kingdom (of Scotland, England, and Wales (Great Britain); or subsequently, Ireland or Northern Ireland)
- One of several municipalities
- A town in Alabama, USA.
- A ghost town in California, USA.
- A town in Connecticut, USA.
- A village in Illinois, USA.
- A city/town in Iowa, USA.
- A city in Kentucky, USA.
- A town in Maine, USA.
- A town in Mississippi, USA.
- A city in Missouri, USA, and the county seat of Franklin County.
- A village in Nebraska, USA.
- A town/city in New York, USA.
- A city in Ohio, USA.
- A city/town in Oregon, USA.
- A city in South Carolina, USA, and the county seat of Union County.
- A town in West Virginia, USA, and the county seat of Monroe County.
- One of seven towns in Wisconsin, USA.
Union f (genitive Union, plural Unionen)
Declension of Union
Union f (genitive Union)
- (politics) The CDU/CSU: the union of the two Christian democratic parties in Germany, the CSU in Bavaria and the CDU in the rest of Germany.
- Union in Duden online