See also: Buggy
buggy (plural buggies)
- A small horse-drawn cart.
1898, Winston Churchill, chapter 2, in The Celebrity:
- I had occasion […] to make a somewhat long business trip to Chicago, and on my return […] I found Farrar awaiting me in the railway station. He smiled his wonted fraction by way of greeting, […], and finally leading me to his buggy, turned and drove out of town.
- A small motor vehicle, such as a dune buggy.
- (Britain) A pushchair; a stroller.
- (Canada, Southern US) A shopping cart or trolley.
- (pushchair): stroller
A small horse-drawn cart
A small motor vehicle, such as a dune buggy
pushchair — see pushchair
- Infested with insects
- (computing) Containing programming errors
- This software is so buggy that I don't know how anyone can use it!
- Resembling an insect
- buggy (small vehicle)