Jump to navigation Jump to search
- (of time, intransitive) to pass; to elapse
- Decorreram quinze séculos desde a queda de Roma.
- Fifteen centuries have passed since the fall of Rome.
- (intransitive) to occur; to happen; to take place
- Decorria uma grande inundação naquela região.
- There was a great flood taking place in that region.
- (transitive with de) to derive from; to result from (to be caused by; to be the result of)
- A maioria das mortes decorre de doença.
- Most deaths result from disease.
Conjugation of the Portuguese -er verb decorrer