Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary
- (intransitive) Of a male, to eject semen (or, of a female, vaginal fluid) during an orgasm.
- (transitive) To eject abruptly; to throw out suddenly and swiftly.
- Its active rays ejaculated thence.
- (transitive) To say abruptly.
- (eject semen): bust a nut, come, cream, cum, pop, spoof, sprog, spurt, shoot off (all slang)
- (eject vaginal fluid): come, cream, cum, squirt, flood, (all slang)
- (eject abruptly): eject, throw out
- (say abruptly): blurt out
- See also Wikisaurus:ejaculate
eject semen or vaginal fluid
- The translations below need to be checked and inserted above into the appropriate translation tables, removing any numbers. Numbers do not necessarily match those in definitions. See instructions at Help:How to check translations.
Translations to be checked
ejaculate (plural ejaculates)
the liquid ejected during ejaculation