Jump to navigation Jump to search
- 1 English
- 2 Danish
- 3 Dutch
- 4 French
- 5 German
- 6 Norwegian Nynorsk
- 7 Portuguese
google (plural googles)
- (Internet, informal) An Internet search, such as those performed on the Google search engine.
- (Internet, informal) A match obtained by a query in the Google search engine.
- The word "oceanfront" has 6,150,000 googles, so I think it must be a real word.
search using Google
search using any comprehensive search engine
match obtained by a search using Google
- (transitive) To search for (something) on the Internet using the Google search engine.
- Tom googles all of his prospective girlfriends.
- (transitive, by extension) To search for (something) on the Internet using any comprehensive search engine.
- I googled him but there were no references to him on the Internet.
- (intransitive, Internet) To be locatable in a search of the Internet.
- His name googles.
to search for on the Internet
- Misspelling of .
Conjugation of google
- first-person singular present indicative of googlen
- (archaic) singular present subjunctive of googlen
- imperative of googlen
- inflection of :
- First-person singular present of googeln.
- Imperative singular of googeln.
- First-person singular subjunctive I of googeln.
- Third-person singular subjunctive I of googeln.
- Alternative form of