Jump to navigation Jump to search
See also: imbibé
- To drink (used frequently of alcoholic beverages).
- (figuratively) To take in; absorb.
- to imbibe knowledge
- 2006, Marsha Keith Schuchard, Why Mrs Blake Cried, Pimlico 2007, p. 219:
- Like the late Dr Falk (d. 1782), Grabianka was a native of Podolia, where Sabbatian influences were strong among local Jews, and he imbibed many of their notions.
- first-person singular present indicative of
- third-person singular present indicative of
- first-person singular present subjunctive of
- third-person singular present subjunctive of
- second-person singular imperative of